Art and Stephanie at Father's Day

Art and Stephanie at Father's Day

Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome

Hello Friends and Family.  We have been trying to figure a way that is best to communicate prayer needs and updates as they come in for Art and Stephanie.   Since not everyone uses FaceBook, perhaps this will be a better way for anyone wanting to keep up with their progress and ongoing prayer needs.  I (Jenn, daughter in law) will start doing the posts.  Other family members will probably also share posts on this site as time goes on.

I can't even begin to express our thankfulness to all of you who have sent words of prayer and support already or have been by to see them.  This is an incredibly hard time, but having you all supporting makes it easier.  We are confident that our Lord is a healing God!  We are confident that he has His beautiful plan written all over this story and that He WILL be magnified through this event.
If you are not in the area but would like to send a card or a poster we can hang (by tape) in either of their rooms, please send it to me:

Jenn Lopez
11260 Alder Dr, Truckee CA 96161

When Steph wakes up I would love for her to be surrounded by what she loves most.....YOU ALL!!

An update on their status this AM will come later today.

13 comments:

  1. Jenn....let me know if you need any rehab information.I know the MDs very well. I'm at work now and you can call me anytime. Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wright family is praying for them and they're family! We'd love to help however we can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about this accident before I even knew who was involved. My brother was the CHP officer that responded to the accident. When I was told about the accident and how things unfolded after I could see the hand of God through it all. When Bev Blades posted a link to this page I was shocked to find out who the people on the motorcycle were. I have a vague memory of Stephanie from when I was younger. I do remember Jason from CYIA at Mountain Meadows. I am praying for all of you. I live in the area and if there is anything my family and I can do let me know. If Stephanie is at Renown we would be willing to bring coffee or snacks for family that are at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this, praying for all of you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Art and Stephanie helped raise me and my brother. Actually I showed up at the first day of kindergarten thinking that my name was Darcy Lopez, I had two moms and two dads and that I had four brothers. Luckily I grew up to be a bit smarter than that but needless to say they both had a tremendous impact on me and my childhood.

    My mom (biological that is) and I went to Renown this evening and were able to see both Art and Stephanie. We weren't family though and weren't able to get much info from the nurses. While Art was awake and was able to give us some, we would truly love an update. My heart hurts but know that if there ever was anyone who could and would persevere it is Art and Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much love and prayers from the Mensie's......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Art and Stephanie we love you and pray for your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are looking to GOD with every thought of you both. He has our attention and we are focused now more than ever. Our prayers are for a healing in mind, body and spirit. We love you both very much and hope you feel our hugs.
    Dick and Karen p.s. ( I'm saving your 1/2 of the bagel)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy you are both alive and improving. Your time on this Earth isn't over, you are truly loved and needed! We're bring the Donner Lake Kitchen back to Truckee and cannot wait to see you two come through that door! We love you and want you to know were pulling for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Art and Stephanie we love you and know that God will be glorified through all this. We are so blessed to know you and the servants you are to everyone. We are praying for peace and strength for the family as well. We serve a mighty God, and Healer, Jehovah Rapha. All our love, Randy, Julie and David

    ReplyDelete
  11. Art and Stephanie we are praying for both of you and your family.
    With our love, Dick and Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Art and Stephanie we are praying for both of you and your family.
    With our love, Dick and Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Art and Stephanie, we are also praying for you and looking forward to seeing the work that He is doing. Jen, thank you so much for the updates. It is wonderful to know how to pray and join you in praising God. Continued blessings to the whole family, may the Lord of All Things give you all that you need during this difficult time.
    Love R.B. and Traci Grumm

    ReplyDelete